Little Shop of Howlers
Pet Salon and Day Spa
At Little Shop Of Howlers your dog's spa stay will involve:
· a thorough evaluation of the skin and coat
· a price estimate for the owner, based on condition of the dog,, size, and styling if applicable, and a time estimate of when your dog will be done
· coat brushing/clipping to remove all tangles, excess coat and maximize effectiveness of bath
· removal of ticks, and ear hair
· expression of anal glands upon request only
· a warm, hydro massaging soak in the bath with the shampoo best suited to your pup's needs (tearless shampoo is always used around the face, muzzle, and eyes), followed by a thorough rinsing to ensure no shampoo residue is left in the coat
· ear cleaning
· towel and blow drying. (Very little crate drying is used at Little Shop, and when it is, we use re-circulated room temperature air: no heating units are used)
· the finish brushing or styling
· nail trimming
· topped off with cologne, and bows or designer scarves.
Your dog is now ready to be picked up and adored all the way home!